In rocky waters, the seahorse curls its tail around a plant or a piece of coral to prevent itself from being carried away. It reminds us to find our anchor during difficult times so we can endure the storm and emerge unscathed.
Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sterling silver or bronze talisman on a sterling silver curb chain with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 19mm x 21mm."
- Pyrrha recommends 18" as a standard chain length for women, and 20"/22" for men.
Pyrrha items are made to order and arrive normally at a minimum of 2 weeks for in-store pick up. Approximately 2.5 - 3 weeks for deliveries or shipments. A maximum of 4-4.5 weeks during busy seasons, before shipping or delivery.
Thank you for shopping local!