Iris Goddess Talisman
As the goddess of the rainbow, Iris is the link of communication between the gods and humanity. Pictured with a ewer of water from the River Styx, she encourages honesty and accountability in all areas of life.
As a certified carbon-neutral B Corp, Pyrrha is committed to environmental responsibility—their jewelry is sustainably handcrafted with 100% recycled metals in a Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada
- Cast in 100% recycled sterling silver or bronze
- Sterling silver chain and lobster clasp with Pyrrha branded quality tag
- Meaning card (handmade from recycled materials)
- Unbleached cotton Pyrrha branded pouch
SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 31.6mm x 26mm.
- We recommend 30" as a standard chain length.
Pyrrha items are made to order and arrive normally at a minimum of 2 weeks for in-store pick up. Approximately 2.5 - 3 weeks for deliveries or shipments. A maximum of 4-4.5 weeks during busy seasons, before shipping or delivery.
Thank you for shopping local!